Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Three things meme

1. Three things that scare me:
  • pain
  • the dark (only after watching scary movies)
  • growing old alone
2. Three people that make me laugh:
  • j.
  • Self Powered Man
  • XBFRN
3. Three things I hate the most:
  • being made to feel stupid
  • when other people act stupid
  • pointless waste of human life and resources
4. Three things I don't understand:
  • politics
  • religion
  • injustice
5. Three things I'm doing right now:
  • eating cheese quesadillas
  • talking about j.'s day
  • doing this meme
6. Three things I want to do before I die:
  • have a baby
  • learn to keep a house properly
  • travel
7. Three things I can do:
  • play the piano
  • cook
  • start an IV (sometimes)
8. Three ways to describe my personality:
  • helpful
  • garrulous
  • serious (per j.)
9. Three things I can't do:
  • tell a lie (except for a very good reason)
  • take my vitamins every day
  • scold Ailleanach
10. Three things I think you should listen to:
  • the wind blow
  • crashing surf
  • your kitties
11. Three things you should never listen to:
  • popular thought
  • fortunetellers
  • like Science Woman, I had trouble with this one
12. Three things I'd like to learn:
  • to be a Master Herbalist
  • to give birth naturally
  • all the yoga poses
13. Three favourite foods:
  • anything spicy
  • carbs
  • dark chocolate
14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
  • my fertililtly herbal infusion
  • water- very little
  • tea
15. Three televisison shows I watched as a child
  • The Rifleman
  • The Big Valley
  • Batman
16. Three people I'm tagging (to do this):
  • I'm not going to tell you what to do

Rose

No comments: