Monday, August 14, 2006

brownie- dream journal

I dreamed about the boy I had a huge crush on for about four years in junior high/high school. In my dream, he was the snappiest dresser and a pure genius. It was one of those dreams where I'm walking around trying to accomplish something, but I don't know what. Late at night, we were all sitting in some kind of study hall. Everyone had food and noone was studying. He used to wear this brown sweater and khakis that I really liked. I can be an earthy sort of a girl. Brownie was going around cracking jokes and just being generally popular. A few other people from high school were in the dream, too, including the guy my best friend married. Anyway, as always in these dreams, Brownie was really nice to me but nothing happened.

Sronnoc Esor

No comments: