Monday, July 31, 2006

two headed baby- dream journal

(I finally got back to sleep.)

Little Sister and Mother were visiting, so I decided to take the baby out of the womb for air. I didn't even know I was pregnant. They admired the pretty baby girl with lots of dark hair and bright blue eyes. When they left, I went to put the baby back and noticed that she was not only much too large to put back, but had an extra head growing out of her bottom. I told j. that we needed to go to the emergency room right away. Our ER said, "Go elsewhere, we're not equipped for this." We made the drive to a larger hospital. As time passed, the second head shrunk and by the time we got there, it was gone altogether. We finally saw a doctor and he said the baby had a kidney problem and needed a procedure. He gave us the name of a doctor who had "talked to someone who once saw it done" and said he could help us. I said I wanted someone who had actually done it before. "By the way, how far along is this baby? I didn't even know I was pregnant." Doc said the baby was about six months gestation; doing great for a preemie.

Sronnoc Esor

No comments: