Sunday, July 23, 2006

another silly exercise- songs of your life

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.


How does the world see you?
Macavity the Mystery Cat- Sarah Brightman

Will I have a happy life?
Addicted to Love- Robert Palmer
(That seems like a nonconclusive answer.)

What do my friends really think of me?
Heave-Ho- Smash Mouth
(Didn't even know this was on there. I don't listen to this.)

Do people secretly lust after me?
America- Simon & Garfunkel
(Does that mean the whole country does?)

How can I make myself happy?
Stop- Meredith Brooks
(Another one I never heard before. Interesting.)
lyrics

What should I do with my life?
Christmas Song- Dave Matthews Band
("Love is all you need.")

Will I ever have children?
Ave Verum Corpus- Mozart
(Hail,true body
born of the Virgin Mary,
Who truly suffered, sacrificed
on the Cross for man,
From whose pierced side
flowed water and blood,
Be for us a foretaste
In the test of death.)

What is some good advice for me?
Night Time- George Thorogood
("I wanna be with you in the night time.")

How will I be remembered?
Rainbow Connection- Kenny Loggins
("...the lovers, the dreamers, and me..")

What is my signature dancing song?
Friend of the Devil- Grateful Dead
(It's true that I'm not much of a dancer.)

What do I think is my current theme song?
Concrete Angel- Martina McBride
lyrics

What does everyone think my current theme song is?
All the Pretty Little Ponies- Kenny Loggins

What song will play at my funeral?
For What It's Worth- Buffalo Springfield
("Stop, hey, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down.")

What type of men / women do you like?
Broken Wing- Martina McBride
lyrics

What is my day going to be like?
Go Your Own Way- Fleetwood Mac
(When I do this, I usually get semi-lost.)

RC

No comments: