Sunday, August 19, 2007

not enough room- dream journal

We arrived at the dock with our hand luggage to rent a car. What they gave us looked much more like a golf cart. It had no roof and I couldn't find the brakes. Finally the man showed me a set of buttons on the dash that were a substitute for brakes. I took it for a test ride around the parking lot and found it be very tippy. Then we remembered that we hadn't gotten our regular luggage yet, so I went to find it. While wandering the ship I found my orange backpack, stuffed to the gills. A woman in uniform tried to take it from me. I followed her up the stairs to the pool to retrieve it. I finally wound up in a small conference room that said "keep out" on the door, but inside people were being called by cabin to claim their luggage. They were still pretty far from our cabin, so I went to tell jc what I had discovered. I found him driving around in the golf cart with an old friend (no longer living) of his who I'll call Bilbo. jc had decided the golf cart wouldn't work. He wanted to go get our car out of long term parking, but couldn't remember where it was. I told him where it was and then went back to the ship with Bilbo.

Sronnoc Esor

No comments: