Thursday, March 06, 2008

Reminiscent

Finally, I have things to say here, and I'm so far behind in saying them. I've neglected recording so many interesting dreams, and I'll never remember them now. I worked a lot this week: make hay when the sun shines, as they say.
.
I woke up early one morning and took a drive- one that I've taken several times before- but this time I found something new. Cape Blanco lighthouse was closed, but I stopped at the Sixes river near Hughes House anyway. I spotted the welcoming gate above before I realised that the field beyond is part of the park and open to the public. A lovely trail meanders through the field and it reminded me of the cow pastures I wandered through in my youth. It was one of the most perfectly relaxing walks I've been on in some time.
.
Rose

No comments: