Saturday, November 24, 2007

Farm Animals


We took A.E. up the street to see the neighbor's goats on Thursday. After that she played outside, getting as dirty as any country kid. Friday we went to the farm and showed her the cows and horses. This is the last picture of the trip before my memory card bit the dust.
.
After that the family went out for lunch. In the evening Little M had us over for homemade ice cream. We rewatched A Few Good Men and munched chips. A.E. drug out the kid-sized rocking chair and a teddy bear as big as herself and had a grand time.
.
Robin woke me early to say goodbye on Saturday morning, and the rest of the day passed uneventfully. I relaxed with Mother and Father, reading, playing Scrabble, and finally solving a Kakuro. The parents seemed so much more relaxed without all the extra company to entertain.

1 comment:

Masked RN said...

I love playing scrabble on lazy days...much to my family's dismay. :-)