Monday, January 15, 2007

inviting ourselves over- dream journal

We were hungry and for some unknown reason couldn't cook at home, so we barged in on a kindly neighbor and cooked there. jc did the cooking and did it all wrong, whilst making a huge mess. Neighbor had a Christmas tree up that was too large for the space, so he had cut two pieces off the top and displayed them elsewhere. Then his rather elderly wife showed up with two adorable adopted infants. I had to work hard to restrain myself from offering to take one off her hands. As I was cleaning the dishes, I began to notice that the kitchen counter was listing about ninety degrees, rendering it nearly unuseable. On the way home by boat, someone asked for help with their child who was seizing. He stopped when I got his attention and made him look in my eyes.

Sronnoc Esor

No comments: