Saturday, November 04, 2006

big trip tomorrow


I've been feeling poorly. I'm afraid I'm getting the flu that plauged j. for days and is still troubling him some. I called in sick tonight after a rough time last night. Our plan is to breakfast with Dahlia Man in the AM and then dash off to Portland. (Note to self: make sure none of the thorofares are blocked by mudslides.) We get half a free day Sunday, I got to a class on Monday, and Tuesday we go to the Portland Art Museum for The Quest for Immortality: Treasures of Ancient Egypt. If we're still having a good time, we'll stay Tuesday night and get trashed on local microbrews or something on Wednesday. In preparation for the good time, I must now go and get a good night's sleep. If I'm not having too much fun, I'll check in with you.
Rose

2 comments:

ScienceWoman said...

Have a great trip!

Ms J said...

oh soundsl ike you have a fun trip in store for you! get well soon and have a great time gallavanting in Portland. What's the local beer there? any good? I am clueless with american beers