Saturday, December 02, 2023

New Beginnings

 Today is the first day of the rest of your life. 


I haven't written here in a very long time, but I want to start again. The reason I want to write again is to share how my life has changed. I want it to be clear that what is before this is different from what comes after. If you have read my posts you know that I was an independent, feminist agnostic, proud to leave behind my Christian upbringing. 6 years ago God changed all that with one question from the man I was going to marry.  "What were you running from?" That question prompted a lot of soul searching and openness that resulted in giving my life to Jesus in the middle of a thunderstorm.


 If anyone is in Christ he is a new creature. The old has passed away. The new has come! II Corinthians 5:17

2 comments:

Peggy Holt said...

"What is before this is different from what comes after." Wonderful definition of redemption. "And such were some of you. But you were washed" (I Cor. 6:11).

Anna said...

Amen! I'm so excited to read your blog, and I praise God for His work in your life. Hugs, friend!