Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy Packing

.
Wow, I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to log onto Blogger again. I've been checking every day to no avail; but finally, here I am. I'm leaving tomorrow for Cape Cod with Robin and A.E., then a quick sightseeing tour on my own in Boston, and a train ride to Pennsylvania to visit XBFRN, my cousin Gaia, and my parents, where all the siblings will briefly be gathered.
.
I loved the Sperry sandals that I got for vacation last year so much that they're already wearing out, so jc found me new ones in three colors. I should be able to write something more thrilling after such a long hiatus. I'm pretty sure I've thought of a few blog posts that I've been unable to write. If Blogger keeps working, maybe I'll find some inspiration before I leave.
.
rc

No comments: