Monday, September 11, 2006

murder- dream journal

j. and I were walking in the mall very early in the morning when hardly anyone was there when I came upon a bloody toilet plunger. It was clearly a murder weapon, and I was afraid that it would somehow falsely implicate me if I pointed it out to authorities. I hid it in my pant leg and, careful to wipe off my prints stowed it in the ladies room where I hoped noone would find it. After that we walked around the mall for quite a while. Can't just run away after a move like that. j. and I got split up and I was in all sorts of long dark hallways and empty shops looking for him. Finally, the authorities started to swarm the mall, checking everybody. I skirted the cops by donning skates and cutting through the roller rink and we escaped.

After that I was summoned quickly to Sunday School, where there was some severe emergency with the kids. I couldn't make heads nor tails of what was happening there. Then I was running around with three guys in dry suits they had stolen. The guys they stole the suits from were hot on their trails, so they stripped off the dry suits and darted into a nearby plant nusery where they got work uniforms and jobs. I wanted to buy a potted yellow rose, so I put it in the plant holder that was built into the hood of my sweatshirt. I wanted some burgundy mums and the boys that worked there were busy trying to convince me to try mauve, cranberry and a lot of other reds that I didn't want.

Sronnoc Esor

No comments: