Sunday, September 02, 2012

Dubai

I am thrilled like a child to follow the FedEx tracking on the dossier.  While I was sleeping today after midnight shift it made it from Memphis to Dubai.

I tracked down a tutorial for a yoga skirt last night.  I used to have one of these that I wore constantly. I need some long skirts for Addis, so I am delighted to have a sewing project for myself.  I will hit the big fabric store tomorrow.

Yesterday we were passing our favorite uber-expensive baby boutique, Posh, when jc noticed a high chair at their sidewalk sale.  He was impressed with its safety, so we bought it, and for half price.  It makes me happy to have him pick something out for the baby.

I'm on my way to the pharmacy right now to pick up the pills for my typhoid immunization.  Lots of things are happening. I'm excited.

rc


1 comment:

iffatali said...

Tourists don't know where they've been, travelers don't know where they're going.
Flights to Kathmandu
Cheap Flights to Kathmandu
Cheap Air Tickets to Kathmandu