Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gingko

.
I took this picture of wild gingko growing in a local park a few weeks ago. After working an extra day last weekend, when I really wasn't feeling well anyway, I feel like I could use some of it's reputed energy. I looked at the calendar today only to realize that the whole week had slid by already. I have been busily planning the details of my summer vacation. I'll be meeting Robin and A.E. in Boston for a week on Cape Cod, then heading for Mother and Father's in Pennsylvania, where Mr. Clean and his brood will be visiting.
.
I'm also pulling out a summer wardrobe that I have had no need for in the three years since we moved from Miami. We had a record-breaking high of 97 degrees here last week, but it's been overcast and cool since.
.
r connors

No comments: