Thursday, May 24, 2007

MisLeader- dream journal

I was driving to a conference somewhere. Mother and Mr. Clean were with me. We checked into the hotel, a nice room with a hot tub. I was running late & couldn't find the conference brochure to ask for directions. I drove to the fork in the road and took a left, then parked in town and started walking. Before long, several others looking for the meeting were following me. We went down a path lined with beautiful lisianthus. I commented on how pretty they were and my kindergarten teacher, who was following me, disagreed. "Who would want those old-fashioned, fake roses?" We continued on for awhile until I finally said, "If you people are following me, you should know that I have no idea where I'm going." About then, we came out to the biggest shopping mall I've ever seen on a dead-end street. The women decided that maybe shopping would be better than attending the conference after all.

Sronnoc Esor

No comments: