Sunday, February 28, 2010

a visit- dream journal

I went to therapy where I was being counseled by a man whose wife sat in on therapy and kept giving her opinion. While I was there, I ran into the children of a friend. They invited me to come home with them. There was a very roundabout journey, at one point we were going the wrong direction on the freeway, then I found myself at the top of a freeway ramp that led nowhere. The therapist's wife was shadowing me, but not very sneakily. At my friend's house, a choir was practicing. They were planning to record a demo the next day and they sounded terrible. I forgot that so many people were there and went to take a shower. Members of the choir were coming and going and I had to scramble for a robe. There was a group of women in the sunroom having a conference on something to do with the hospital. I dropped a cabbage behind the buffet. Eventually I sat down in the armchair. Little, blonde, twin toddler boys climbed into my lap and fell asleep and a girl with dark curly hair wedged herself into the space that was left and fell asleep too. I was contented. Later I went outside to eat a popsickle. The girl came out and invited me back in where they were having ice cream before leaving for school.

sronnoc esor

8 comments:

MY COMPUTER said...

Hi. Nice effort. Keep it up.
I also request you to visit my blog:
Notebooks Examined

志冠少菁伶義 said...

Make hay while the sun shines.......................................................

1202NathanV_Woodell said...

Nice Post~!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jesson said...

nice blog, keep posting, i like it

CelsaNajar0998 said...

Well done!........................................

瑜吟 said...

Well done!........................................

This Moment said...

That which is observed changes, that's how you solve problems. BTW, Problems are an illusion.

rachel neil said...

wow, I love reading about other's dreams.
http://morrissdreams.blogspot.com