Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back to Sea


.
The weather for the Rose Festival was so crummy, and I was so unmovitaved that I never made it down there. I did drive by the Waterfront Village on my usual route to and from work both weekends. The waterfront is always lit up and pretty at night, but it was even nicer with the ships and the Ferris wheel. The ships went downriver by the house on their way out of town.
.
We finally got the loft bed together and found a mattress. We shopped around and got a pretty good deal. Mattress salesmen can be really sleazy. One guy's price went up $100 in 24 hours. That's worse than gasoline!
.
Ki'il and the Scholar will be here next week. We missed them and can't wait for them to arrive. (I hope Ki'il brings some of her kimchi.) I got a Korean language CD to listen to on the commute, and that encouraged me to get the computer program going again too.
.
Today is slated for housecleaning. When I get out of bed, that is.
.
Rose

No comments: